If you've ever negotiated with an investor, money is probably the lever. However entrepreneurs forget the other currency they can leverage: time. I know you've heard the phrase "time is money". It is true entrepreneurs are always grasping for time, and there is never any time. A few things to remember if you are constantly grasping for more "free time".
- Don't squander your time on unnecessary tasks.
- Time box your free time and your work time. Check out the Pomodoro Technique.
- There is more time than you think.
- Procrastination is a sign that your work may not be the right work.
- Deliver earlier than planned.
- Being busy all the time may imply that you are not managing your priorities correctly.
- Say 'no' and see how it frees up your time.